The OnGame Network was founded in 1999 when they introduced one of the first ever online poker rooms. Back then, they were pioneers in online poker industry and made a big boom with their poker network. In years to come, they’ve become leaders among the poker networks, with over the 15 million registered players worldwide.
Best Ongame Casinos 2018
|Betsafe Casino||$50 BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT 18+, New Customers Only, T&Cs Apply||Play Now|
In 2006, famous and prestigious sports bookmaker from Austria, Bwin.com purchased OnGame. With that move, they attracted a lot of casual poker players (their registered users) to the network and introduced a new software, P5 Poker Engine. OnGame provided (and still provides) a full back office service to the poker sites, including customer support, promotions, bonuses, and a dedicated risk management.
Then, in 2011, something crazy happened: At the time OnGame was among Top 5 EU poker networks, with over 25 poker websites connected to their software. The list included some of the leading names in sports betting as Bwin, Betsafe, Betsson etc. But that year, Bwin.com merged with Party Gaming and soon after that OnGame network was sold to Amaya Gaming.
All Bwin.com player accounts were moved to Party Poker Network. Amaya Gaming is an online software company providing gaming solutions on various platforms. In 2014 Amaya Gaming sold OnGame Network to NYX Gaming Group. In April 2016, the NYX Gaming Group acquired OpenBet and apparently sold the OnGame Poker Network at the same time. However, it is still listed as one of their products on the NYX Gaming Group website, and no new owner has ever been announced.
Best OnGame Online Casinos
In the glorious times, OnGame Network software was in many reputable poker websites. But since 2011, they had some rough times. Still, they managed to overcome all obstacles and today, they are still a respected poker network with a number of loyal active players.
Since OnGame Network was founded, they signed some really notable operators including Bwin, Betsafe, Betsson and many others. But now, there are fewer operators that run this software, mostly because of that merger between Bwin and PartyGaming. Below are a few selected reputable online casinos who continue to support OnGame Network.
- Betsafe Casino – this casino has been running for 12 years and is owned by BML Group Ltd. They are a big casino, primarily targeting Eastern Europe and Scandinavian players. Betsafe casino is known for its wide range of casino games (400+), including slots, table games, and a live casino. It also features a sophisticated sportsbook.
- Redbet Casino – OnGame has an almost-perfect reputation in the online casino world. They’ve been operating since 2005, they are owned by Evoke Gaming Ltd. Redbet is one of the most well-known sites in the online casino world, with 111,000+ estimated monthly visitors and over a decade’s worth of operation without any major player complaints.
- Paf Casino – Paf Casino is an interesting online and land-based casino. Paf Casino is the national gambling operator on the Åland Islands, an autonomous archipelago province in the Baltic sea, belonging to Finland. This casino is extremely well-known for their great service of giving money to good causes i.e. charity gambling.
Best OnGame Poker Games
As expected, OnGame Poker exclusively offers poker games, including the less common option of 5 Card Draw. Below is a list of the different rooms offered at OnGame Poker Network, (including their betting structures):
- Texas Hold`em (with a fixed limit, pot limit, and no limit)
- Omaha (with a fixed limit and no limit)
- Omaha Hi/Lo (with a fixed limit, pot limit, and no limit)
- 7 Card Stud (with a fixed limit)
- 5 Card Draw (with fixed limit and pot limit)
Want to know the best part? OnGame Poker Network is a high traffic poker network with “soft” competition. The volume of traffic is good for sports bettors migrating into the poker rooms frequently to pass time between matches, which can make OnGame Poker Network a very profitable network to play at.
The software features an old-school interface, making a refreshing visual treat. The table layout can be cluttered which can cause confusion with multi-tabling at the start as you attempt to try and figure out what is going on at each table. Nonetheless, once you get the hang of the game, it’ll become second nature and you will be itching to visit again.
OnGame Poker Network is one of the few networks that are compatible with Mac devices and major tracking programs like Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker 3. There is also an abundance of short-handed tables at OnGame skins which is handy if you prefer the faster games.
Over 13 years of operation and OnGame Poker Network’s still going strong, with a solid number of active players in their rooms and some die-hard fans refusing to leave them. The great thing about this network is that they possess a high of level anti-fraud, as well as anti-collision systems which monitor the games 24/7.
This is all to prevent fraudulent activities. This safe system provides transparency and gives the players high confidence in their operations. OnGame Poker Network’s integrity is certified by eCOGRA and by the Global Gambling Guidance Group. There are many positive things about this network such as unmatched game concepts, optimized graphics, password protected tables and high security, so we can recommend this network as one of the good ones.
Want to try an online casino?
Choose an approved casino from our carefully selected list. VIEW CASINOS