- Online casino, Videoslots.com teams up with Core Gaming to deliver new games
- Games are ideal for multiple platforms and enhance the user experience
If you’re a fan of online casinos you’ll likely have read a lot about developers’ quest for improving user experience and focusing on games that perform well on every conceivable device, meaning that you can play your favourite games on the go.
One online casino, Videoslots.com, has ticked both of those boxes with its latest development.
The casino, which offers a wide variety of favourite games, is set to expand its ever-growing selection of online casino games this week with the addition of online slots from developer Core Gaming.
Why should you be interested in that? Because Core Gaming has a large range of HTML5 games that are optimised for play on both mobile and desktop devices.
“The casino experience is always at the forefront of our minds when it comes to ensuring our players are catered for, and we are confident Core Gaming will help us do that.”
Daniel Hansen, Head of Games at Videslots.com
What can you play?
Currently, there are six Core Gaming titles currently available on Videoslots.com:
- Rolling Stone Age: an online slot with 7 reels and 50 paylines. It offers up plenty of bone-us features, including free spins and extra wilds.
- Behive Bedlam Reactor: taking place on a 7×7 grid, winning combinations are made when groups of three or more matching symbols land anywhere on the reels. A generous progressive jackpot is available.
- Mandarin Orchid: a 20-payline slot with vibrant graphics, wild multipliers and a free spins round.
- Balthazar’s Wild Emporium: a fun 20-payline slot with plenty of bonuses that include free spins and wild reels.
- Jackpotz: a classic-style slot with a retro fruit machine theme. This game features 5 paylines and offers players the chance to win one of seven jackpots
- Pharaoh’s Wild: a 20-payline slot with wild spins and random cash prizes.
Rolling out new games every month
There’ll also be new launches for players to keep an eye out for every month. The result will be that, soon enough, visitors to the online casino will have access to a full suite of games featuring dozens of games that – hopefully – bring that exceptional online gaming experience to all slots fans.
“We are delighted to see our games go live with Videoslots.com and we look forward to building a great relationship,” says Frank Hutchinson, Chief Officer of Core Gaming. “Our initial release of titles are already proving popular with Videoslots’ players and we are confident that popularity will continue as we introduce more of our portfolio.”
It’s those buzzwords again: HTML5, user experience, multi-device playing. You’d be forgiven for thinking that these are just buzzwords, but the ongoing proliferation of them – both across our news pages and at the various online casinos you choose to visit – shows that the industry is really thinking long and hard about you as a player. And what more could you want? Yes, it’s great that another online casino is set to offer a wider choice – let’s be honest, how many games can you really play in one sitting – but it’s the quality, and reasons behind that choice that matter. All signs point towards an ever-more experiential online casino visit each time you log on, and whoever you choose to play with. It’s a positive that can’t be ignored.
Want to try an online casino?
Choose an approved casino from our carefully selected list. VIEW CASINOS