- Scientific Games plan to take centre stage at Global Gaming Expo
- New James Bond machines at heart of showcase
- Bond just one of many games and machines on display
It’s time for casino fans to get excited about what’s in store for them, and a series of slots based on a certain British superspy might just be a huge hit in the making.
Scheduled to take place from October 2-5 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, the G2E will feature slots, casino games and interactive machines from the hottest companies and manufacturers in world gaming right now.
The name’s Bond
The centrepiece of the Scientific Games exhibit will undoubtedly be the James Bond Experience, which will be making its debut in the gaming world after Scientific Games recently brokered a deal with MGM Studios allowing them to feature all past and future 007 films – including the actors and characters within them – in their machines.
“What truly sets our booth apart is our exclusive James Bond showcase, where we will debut our first products based on the incredible Bond franchise,” explained CEO and President Kevin Sheehan.
“We are excited to bring our customers the most innovative products in the industry.”
The three titles making this early appearance will be Casino Royale, Goldfinger and Diamonds Are Forever, allowing gamers to enjoy the thrills, excitement and intrigue of the franchise in a unique gaming experience.
Bond might be the biggest name on Scientific Games’ roster at the G2E, but he certainly isn’t the only one.
The company also plans to introduce its international gaming portfolio to the US market for the first time, with a number of exciting titles available to American gamers in Las Vegas.
Chief among these will be the Lock It Link® duo Cats, Hats, And More Bats™ and Eureka Reel Blast™, which comprise part of the Near Area Progressive series.
There will also be an American debut for Duo Fu Duo Cai® game Fortunes 3™, which combines three spell-binding games into one explosive package. These games will be another nod to the growing Asian player market.
New technology, new platforms
As well as the games themselves, Scientific Games will also be showing its fancy new range of cabinets and platforms at G2E. These form part of the TwinStar® series and will include:
- TwinStar® V75 – This monumental machine combines a 75-inch curved display with holographic LEDs, an oversized 24-inch iDeck and dual re-spin buttons. Gamers will be able to play Monopoly™ Hot Shot® on this platform.
- TwinStar J43 – With a 43-inch curved display and multimedia lighting and sound, the TwinStar J43 isn’t far behind its bigger brother. Zeus Unleashed™ and Wonder Woman are among the games available on this one.
- TwinStar J43 with iReels – Combining the immersive design of the J43 with an overlaid LCD panel, the iReels allow the platform to play video over the top of the reels for a more involving experience. Making its debut at G2E, this cabinet will feature James Bond Goldfinger, The Lord of the Rings™ Rule Them All and Cash Spin Deluxe.
If you can wait that long, Scientific Games is famous for its online slots, owning brands including SG Gaming, WMS and Bally. A huge range of online casinos carry those games including Casumo, Bet365, Virgin Games and Betfair Casino.
Want to try an online casino?
Choose an approved casino from our carefully selected list. VIEW CASINOS