Having trouble deciding which mobile casino games are best suited for you? Let us assist you with this difficult decision. Gone are the days of waiting until you are seated in front of your desktop to play your favourite online slot or spin the roulette wheel. Many online casinos are adapting their software to be compatible with popular smartphone devices, giving players the luxury of staying entertainment no matter their time or place.
Changing The Way We Gamble
When online casinos first launched on the internet, there were hesitations and it took people a while to get used to the idea of gambling online. However, as time passed, the online casino industry has developed massively and is estimated to be among the biggest industries on the web. Featuring the latest in digital web technologies, modern online casinos are consistently advancing to keep their players interested and the industry innovative.
The latest enhancement to be introduced is mobile casinos. Having the freedom to gamble on the go, albeit slots or at the live casino, is the biggest trend to date. When it was first introduced a few years ago, most mobile casinos were available to Android and iOS users as downloadable apps. But nowadays, mobile casinos are available on virtually every operating system i.e. Windows Phone and Blackberry, in addition to iOS and Android. Furthermore, they are commonly more accessible through a web browser – just simply log in to an online casino and start playing.
What to look for in an online mobile casino
There are hundreds of online mobile casinos available worldwide, and it can be quite daunting to make the perfect choice if you are unfamiliar with how to assess the casino. To guarantee that you have the best mobile casino experience possible, here are some important tips to consider:
- Software Providers: While there are many software providers in the industry, there’s only a selected few truly that stand out. Why? The top software providers continue to expand their portfolio with new games on a regular basis and push boundaries of gameplay.
- Mobile-Friendly Games: The casinos to remember, will be sure to provide its mobile casino players with a solid portfolio of optimised and widely-known favourite games. This is because some mobile casinos/casino apps generally do not feature the entire game library from the desktop version. The main category that usually has plenty of games to choose from slots (including progressive jackpot options), with classic table games taking second place, then a live casino.
- Bonus offers and value-added promotions: Bonuses and promotions boosts a player’s bankroll and gives them an added chance to win more money. Usually the offers are available to both desktop and mobile users, however, a couple casinos feature extra offers for those specifically playing on their smartphones i.e. automatic free spins or deposit bonuses when they download the app.
- Encryption and Safety: How secure the mobile casino keep your personal and financial information requires extensive research. Players need to be aware of how the casino handles sensitive data i.e. account details, and the encryption systems in place that ensures transactions reach the desired destination safely. (eCOGRA)
What Is a QR Code?
A QR code stands for is a machine-readable code that contains a number of black and white squares. To use it conveniently, you must have a smartphone equipped with a camera and a QR code reader/scanner application feature.
How to Get a QR Scanner?
Many smartphones do not come pre-installed with a QR code scanner. Thankfully, there are a ton of apps available for free with this capability. Here are some suggestions for the most popular smartphone operating systems:
- iPhone: QR Code Reader, Quick Scan, Bakodo
- Android: QR Driod, ScanLife, CamCard, QuickMark
- Blackberry: Free QR Code Scanner Pro
- Nokia: Nokia Barcode Reader
Can You Play for Real Money in Mobile Casinos?
You certainly can. To start all you need to do is open an account with available funds. You can use deposit methods such as debit cards, credit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire, Skrill or other payment options. After making a deposit, you can start playing your favourite slots game to win real money. To withdraw your winnings, you use the same methods you’ve used on deposits. Most mobile casinos even offer various deposit bonuses to their players who want to boost their bankroll and play with more cash. All online casinos should support a range of safe and widely-used payment methods to make depositing money and withdrawing winnings an easier process. However, there is one cashier alternative that is solely available for mobile casinos – Pay by Mobile.
In recent years, pay by mobile has become a more convenient option amongst gamers playing on their smartphones. When using a mobile billing casino, players can make instant deposits and pay for them later via their phone bill. Examples of favoured pay by mobile servers include Zimpler and Boku.
Pros of Mobile Casinos
- Play hundreds of mobile games on the go – anytime, anywhere
- Compatible with mobile and tablet devices
- Receive exclusive mobile-only bonuses and promotions
- Pay by mobile cashier option
- Easy and convenient
- Instant access to your funds
- The multitude of games selection
- Bigger and wider betting range
Cons of Mobile Casinos
- Some mobile casinos restrict their games
- Sudden loss of internet connection
- Withdrawals (usually completed within 2-3 days)
- Gambling Addiction due to lack of impulse control
As you can see, the benefits are head and shoulders above than the minor disadvantages to playing casino on your mobile. Casino on your mobile phone is here to stay and is surely the exciting future of casino gaming. If you haven´t tried it yet, we can highly recommend some of the top casino sites ranked on our list!
Want to try an online casino?
Choose an approved casino from our carefully selected list. VIEW CASINOS