Which casinos accept PayPal?
PayPal is one of the most widely trusted online payment methods around, used by businesses and individuals worldwide. Understandably, online casino users are often more comfortable using PayPal to pay their deposits in and collect their winnings, as opposed to other payment providers or even direct bank transfer. As of 2016, some of the largest online casino providers that accept PayPal include Jackpot City, Betway, 32Red, Spin Palace Casino and Gaming Club Casino (among others).
As of March 2017, LeoVegas also announced it would be accepting PayPal.
It can be helpful to note that while PayPal doesn’t enforce any fees for this use, you will need to be aware of minimum and maximum withdrawal and deposit restrictions. However, there are sometimes special bonuses for PayPal users, so read all the details from your chosen online casino before depositing.
- What is wagering and why should I look at wagering requirements?
- Can I play casino games against real live dealers and other real players online?
- Are there restrictions related to opening an account?
- What makes a good online casino for playing craps?
- How does the UK Gambling Commission benefit players?
- Can I try casinos for free?