What role does the UK Gambling Commission play in regulating online casinos?
Online Casinos have to be regulated in just the same way as physical casino establishments. Online casinos need a ‘remote casino operating license’ from the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) in order to be a regulated gambling provider.
The remote license covers everything from online and mobile phone services to TV casino games. And games can include all your favourites like blackjack, poker, roulette and more. The role of the UK Gambling Commission is to ensure that those games, whether played online or at real casinos, are offered in a legal and fair way.
- How do I use bonuses at online casinos?
- What makes a good deposit method to use at an online casino?
- What makes a good online casino for playing slots?
- Which online casino games have the best odds?
- Can I play online casinos from overseas territories?
- What makes a good online casino for VIP players and high rollers?