Which casinos accept PayPal?
PayPal is one of the most widely trusted online payment methods around, used by businesses and individuals worldwide. Understandably, online casino users are often more comfortable using PayPal to pay their deposits in and collect their winnings, as opposed to other payment providers or even direct bank transfer. As of 2016, some of the largest online casino providers that accept PayPal include Jackpot City, Betway, 32Red, Spin Palace Casino and Gaming Club Casino (among others).
As of March 2017, LeoVegas also announced it would be accepting PayPal.
It can be helpful to note that while PayPal doesn’t enforce any fees for this use, you will need to be aware of minimum and maximum withdrawal and deposit restrictions. However, there are sometimes special bonuses for PayPal users, so read all the details from your chosen online casino before depositing.View all FAQs
- How do I use bonuses at online casinos?
- Which online casinos offer the best sign up bonuses?
- How secure are my personal details and other data at online casinos?
- Who regulates online casinos in the UK?
- What role does the UK Gambling Commission play in regulating online casinos?
- What should I consider when selecting an online slot game?